Competitive exams are among the toughest exams in India. Cracking these exams need immense practice and hard work due to increasing competition day by day. The conventional Coaching classes methods have evolved with the Digitalization in the world.
Classroom Classes and Preparation Books are considered as the best way to crack these exams. But Online platforms have become more effective and accessible in recent years.
From Coaching Content to Learning material, Test papers, mock Test all are available in Mobile Application 24/7 in your pocket. After all as the name suggest Smartphones makes you work smart than Working Hard.
The online education is quiet cheap compared to Classroom Coaching if the Overall Comparison is done on the basis of Coaching fees, Learning material, Travelling and expenses for living in the City of Coaching Hubs.
“Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
Lets see some of the Online platforms for the Preparation of Competitive Exams as follows
Testbook App is one of the most trusted app for the Preparation of Competitive exams. The platform offers online coaching experience from all major government sector exams like banking, railways and SSC.
Testbook have introduced live coaching , free mock test, dedicated coach , doubt sessions and pdf notes. The platform have a community of over 1.4+ crores students preparing for the competitive exams. They offers end to end preparation model with best learning environment for students.
Testbook Pass- Get 12000+ Mock Tests with 4000+ online classes for 200+ exams in TB Pass.
The exams covered by Testbook App-
- SSC CGL
- SSC CHSL
- RRB NTPC
- RRB GROUP D
- RRB JE
- SSC CHSL
- SBI PO
- SBI Clerk
- SSC CPO
- IBPS PO
- DRDO MTS
- LIC Assistant Mains
Some of the Best Features of Testbook App are-
- 50,000+ questions free Practice Sets
- Expert faculty’s Live Classes
- 200+ Govt & Banking Recruitment Exams
- Expert’s 3500+ Video Tips & Tricks
- Daily Current Affairs with free downloadable PDF Notes.
- Smart performance analysis
- Night Mode
- Personal Coach
It is the largest exam preparation platform for Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railway & UPSC Civil Service Exams. It helps you Learn with high Quality Videos, Take All India Tests along with million of students across India, topic-wise GK preparation, & guidance for all Bank, SSC, & UPSC Exams.
The platform offers to Download Free eBooks for all topics ranging from Banking Awareness, Computer Knowledge, Monthly Current Affairs, Economy, General Science, History, Geography among others.
Mock Tests in latest exam pattern & Full Test Series (Prelims + Mains) are available for all the major government exams.
The exams covered by Oliveboard App-
- Bank Exams: IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI Assistant, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk & other Bank PO & Bank Clerk Exams
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exams: SSC CGL, SSC MTS, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Job Exams: RRB NTPC, RRB ALP, RRC Group D & other RRB Exams
- Civil Services: UPSC, State PSC Exams such as TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, UPPSC, BPSC, HPSC, RPSC & more
- Insurance Exams : LIC AAO, ESIC, OICL, NICL AO, UIIC AO, NIACL AO & others
- Regulatory Body Exams: RBI Grade B, SEBI, IRDAI, NABARD
Some of the Best Features of Oliveboard App are-
- Live Class & Videos
- AI Mentor
- Daily Current Affairs
- Notes & Past Year Solved Question Papers
- eBook Downloads
- Bilingual All India Mock Tests
- Doubts Discussion session
Grade up is one of the India’s largest exam preparation destination with millions of aspirant across the country.
The platform was established in 2015 to create highly engaging exam specific community of students and the mentors. The Grade up community helps each other doubts by interacting with each other and compete with each other through mock test and quizzes.
The exams covered by Grade Up App-
- SBI PO,
- IBPS PO
- RBI Grade B Officer
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- NIACL Assistant
- JEE Mains NEET GATE
- RRB Group D Railway ALP Exam RPF Exam Preparation
- UPSSSC VDO, SSC CGL
- SSC CPO GD, UPSC Preparation
- CTET Exam Preparation, DSSSB PRT
- CDS previous year paper with solution
Some of the Best Features of Garde up App are-
- LIVE + Recorded Online Classes by India’s top teachers
- Unlimited practice questions, quizzes
- Previous year solved papers, mock test series
- Latest exam notifications & Sarkari job alerts
- Doubts solving by peers & mentors
4. Adda 24 7
Adda 247 is the official app by team Bankers Adda (bankersadda.com) and SSC Adda (sscadda.com) for Current Affairs and exam preparation for banking and other government exams .
The Adda247 App has been build on superior technology, with lucid and very intuitive user interface. The platform also covers the important aspect of exam stages like Personality Development / Interviews and Spoken English
The exams covered by Adda 24 7 App-
- PSU Bank Jobs: RBI Assistant, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI Specialist Officers, IBPS RRB’s, RBI Grade B, LIC Assistant, NABARD, Indian Bank PO, LIC HFL.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Jobs: SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC JHT, SSC Selection Posts, SSC GD, SSC JE, SSC Stenographer.
- UPSC / PCS Jobs: Study Materials for IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Jobs: RRB ALP, RRB JE, RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, etc.
- Teaching Jobs: CTET, DSSSB, UPTET and state TET exam.
- Defence Jobs: NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, INET, Territorial Army.
- Entrance Exam Preparation : GATE, IIT JAM, CLAT, IIT JEE, NEET
- State jobs Exams: UPPSC, MPSC, WBPSC, AP Police, TNPSC Recruitment
Some of the Best Features of Adda 24 7 App are-
- Bilingual – Hindi and English
- Offline available- Works without internet
- Detailed explanation
- Covered al subjects
- Ease of use
- Unlimited Mock Test – 400 Million Mock tests attempted
- 50 Hours live classes done every day
- 50,000+ hours of recorded content
- More than 4000 E- Books
- Free Previous Solved Papers
What set the Unacademy Apart from the others?
- 1300+ selections in SBI PO in 2019.
- Govt. Job Alerts & Entrance Important Updates & Exam Notification,
- 20000+ Interactive Quizzes, notes, and practice questions.
- Strategies for Exam Preparation, Crash Courses and last minute tips.
Unacademy is India’s largest learning platform which started as a YouTube channel in 2010 which became featured-rich educational technology platform in 2015. The online platform covers almost all the competitive exams from UPSC to banking and government sector.
They also offers the coaching for entrance exams for IIT-JEE and NEET-UG and many more. The company has acquired some other learning platforms to enhance their learning portfolios which includes Kreatryx, Prep Ladder and Code chef.
They have also launched the Graphy app for for enjoying interactive stories & books
The exams covered by Unacademy App-
- UPSC CSE
- SSC Exams
- IIT JEE
- Bank Exams
- CBSE 6th to 12th
- NTA-UGC NET
- NDA/Air Force X&Y/ Navy
- State PSCs
Some of the Best Features of Unacademy App are-
- Interactive Live Classes
- Weekly Mock Tests & Quizzes
- Performance Statistics
- Practice Section
- Never miss a class
- Lecture Notes
- Anytime, Anywhere
What set the Unacademy Apart from the others?
- 14K+ Top Educators
- 1M+ Video Lessons
- 1.5K+ Live Lessons every day
- 12+ Languages
The online platforms have evolved their Teaching methods to make the platform more user friendly and Interactive. The online platform have better performance analysis the way students perform, their way of learning. This helps them understand where they need to improve based on the analysis.
The online EdTech platforms have come with dedicated mentor which was not that much feasible in case of offline/classroom coaching. The students can access the video content and learning material 24/7 making it more accessible and connected.
the Online EdTech Sector is growing rapidly and the pandemic have boosted the growth because limited access to classroom coaching due to lockdown. The students are even giving positive responses to this platform which is main reason of their success.
There are many online platform for the specific exams available online which are dedicated to certain exams only like IAS, Banking and for many entrances.